Can I order doughnuts for today?
- Online orders are for next day and later. The deadline for next day orders is 12pm (noon).
If you would like fresh doughnuts today, please go to one of our 4 Discovery Coffee cafe locations, where we stock fresh doughnuts every morning.
When are you open?
- We are open 7 days a week, frying fresh doughnuts every morning!
What is the minimum order?
- Our minimum online order is 6 doughnuts. If you would like just one or two to treat yourself or pick up a last minute dozen, our cafes are open 7 days a week from 7am - 5 pm Monday-Friday, and 7am - 4pm on Saturday-Sunday.
What is the maximum order?
- Our maximum order is 4 dozen. If you would like to order more than that, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 48 hours notice, and we can take your order.
Where and when do I pick up doughnuts?
- Please pick up all doughnut orders at the bakery at 660 Discovery St, between 9am and 4pm.
Do you use a mix for your doughnuts?
- ALL our doughnuts are made from scratch, never a mix, and they are cut and formed by hand. Heck we're SO old school we use a rolling pin to roll out our dough.
How fresh are your doughnuts?
- The freshest! We cut and fry our doughnuts fresh every morning!
Do you have vegan doughnuts?
- yes, every day we make our Classic Rings and our Maple Apple fritters, which are always vegan. For our Vegan Mixed Dozen box, we have a few other vegan glazes up our sleeves for a mixed box that will blow your socks off!
Do you have gluten-free doughnuts?
- We make our Chocolate Cruller, every day, with certified gluten-free ingredients but no, it is not gluten-free. We do NOT have a dedicated preparation space, nor do we maintain a dedicated GF fryer, so don't recommend them for anyone who is Celiac.
I want to order doughnuts that I don't see on the website! / I want to order doughnuts for my wedding/special occasion
- Please send us an email at email@example.com and we'll see if we can make your doughnut dreams come true!